Thursday, June 5, 2014

THURSDAY THOUGHTS June 5: TBR Lists with @okletsread

Thursday Thoughts is an original, weekly meme created by Ok, Let's Read. Each week Ashley will post a new, conversational post talking about a specific, book-related topic. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to join!


http://okletsread.blogspot.com/p/thursday-thoughts.html



June 5: TBR Lists  


Do you make a small TBR list every month (or week)?

Yes. I usually make a monthly list.

If so, how strict are you on following your TBR?

I follow it - more or less. I may change the reading order to suit my mood or schedule. It is considerably smaller and more manageable than it has been in years past.*

Do you feel like making a regular TBR each month (or other increment of time) helps or hurts your reading habits?

I think that it mostly helps. *Sometimes I feel guilty about getting it 100% done.


[TBR = To Be Read]


So what are your thoughts?




Special thanks to Oh Magic Hour for putting on to this meme!

No comments:

Post a Comment