Monday, March 31, 2014

The Mindy Project: The Kiss

Finally!! The Mindy Project is returning from hiatus. It has been a long wait. A frustrating wait. Damn "The Desert" (mid-season series finale). That kiss. That kiss. THAT kiss.

I must admit that episode 14 threw me for a loop. Why?

1. I learned that the show was going on an extended hiatus until April.
Really?!? Whose decision was this? "The Desert" aired on January 21, 2014. Don't get me hooked on a show and then just walk away. Nobody likes a tease.


2. Danny Castellano and Mindy Lahiri kiss. Like on the lips. With exploring hands. While I wanted Danny and Mindy to realize their feelings for each other, I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.


3. I am worried about where the show is going to go from here. Television shows tend to fizzle after the main UST (unresolved sexual tension) goes away. I am hoping that Danny and Mindy opt for a secret relationship to add some tension in the office.



Do you watch The Mindy Project?

Were you surprised that Danny chose to make a move during the plane ride home?

What did you think of their first kiss?

What do you think will happen between Danny and Mindy going forward?





Danny and Mindy finally lock lips.

From Season 2 Episode 14 | Aired on 01/21/2014 | TV-14 | 01:00


Mindy Kaling (a.k.a. Mindy Lahiri) is the creator and star of FOX's The Mindy Project. Funny how kissing cute guys "happens" to be a perk. Well played, Mindy Kaling. Well played.

Her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), is on my to-be-read list. Oh yeah, it's a New York Times best-seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment