Friday, March 28, 2014

#Bloggiesta Spring 2014: To Do List and Starting Line

March 27 - 30, 2014: Spring Bloggiesta

This weekend, I am going to be doing some updating and planning for this blog. Fortunately, I will not be doing it alone. I am taking part in the Spring 2014 Bloggiesta marathon. What is Bloggiesta?

Here’s what the Bloggiesta site says:
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
Do you have a blog? Join us!

I have posted my to-do list below. What will you be working on this weekend?


http://www.bloggiesta.com/2014/03/bloggiesta-spring-2014-sign-ups/


My To Do List:
  1. do two mini challenges
  2. change one thing on my sidebar
  3. add a page (about me, contact, policy)
  4. change one thing on my layout and/or look
  5. comment on other Bloggiesta partipants

1 comment: