Thursday, June 19, 2014

THURSDAY THOUGHTS June 19: Rereads with @okletsread

Thursday Thoughts is an original, weekly meme created by Ok, Let's Read. Each week Ashley will post a new, conversational post talking about a specific, book-related topic. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to join!


http://okletsread.blogspot.com/p/thursday-thoughts.html



June 19: Rereads


Do you/have you ever reread books/a book?

Occasionally. There are so many books and so little time.

What do you look for when rereading a book?

Usually, it has to be a book that I really enjoyed.

What have you found in the way of changes in your opinions when you reread a book, if any?

I've found that I have a better appreciation of some of the books that I was required to read in high school.

Would you ever reread a book that you didn't like the first time around?
Maybe. More than likely, it would have to be in a different format from the first time that I read it.

I might consider listening to an audiobook of a book that I didn't like the first time around if the subject matter was appealing or lingered on my mind.

I might consider rereading an audiobook in paper or digital form if I didn't like the narrator and the subject matter was appealing or lingered on my mind.



So what are your thoughts?




Special thanks to Oh Magic Hour for putting on to this meme!

No comments:

Post a Comment