Kinky Vanilla Romance is pleased to share Rescued by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman. The book, a historical erotic BDSM romance, is available now from Stormy Night Publications.
This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Normandie will award the following:
• One randomly chosen commenter will win a $50 Amazon/BN.com gift card.
Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour. Remember, the more you comment, the better your chances to win.
Rescued by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman
Pirates of the Jolie Rouge Trilogy (#1)
After the pirates bring aboard an injured man found floating in the sea, Frederica tends to his wounds and learns that he is Gaston Galette, a survivor of a shipwrecked vessel. Gaston seeks her help to overthrow the vile captain, but when their plan goes awry he is forced to use all of his wiles to save them. As the naïve girl and the seasoned sailor navigate one perilous situation after another, he informs Frederica that the only way they can survive is if he is in command, and that if she thinks things can be otherwise, she will be taken over his knee for a bare bottom spanking.
As he watches the proud, willful Frederica bow to his authority, however, Gaston worries that her growing hold on his heart will be his downfall. He knows he cannot take a woman with him when he returns to his ship and crew, but when Frederica accepts his lustful dominance completely, submitting to him with grace and beauty no other woman could match, Gaston realizes that he may never be able to let her go.
Publisher’s Note: Rescued by the Buccaneer is the first book of the Pirates of the Jolie Rouge trilogy. It is an adventure and erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes including elements of BDSM and humiliation, and more.
Top Ten Reasons We Love Pirates
Pirates are exciting. Their lives are filled with adventure. But what is it about them that makes us go weak in the knees?
- Pirates are sexy with those big muscles and their rugged lifestyle.
- They’re wild and untamed. Women love a good challenge.
- They’re adventurous, you’ll never be bored.
- Pirates are rebels – the original Bad Boys
- You won’t find a harder-working group of men.
- They have treasure, or at least they’re looking for some.
- Pirates are passionate. They seem like the kind of guys who would know how to take you and throw you up against a wall if you know what I mean.
- Pirates are perfect for a fling. You have nothing to worry about if things don’t work out – before you know it they’re off on their next voyage.
- Eye patches are hot.
- The way they talk. Pirate-speak is almost as enticing as a British accent is to an American.
Author Bio and Links
A former psychologist, Normandie has always been fascinated by human behavior. She loves writing
Follow her on:
Amazon Author Page
Amazon | Amazon UK | Barnes & Noble | ARe | Kobo
a Rafflecopter giveaway